Cfl-s1 Fire retardant
Class E1 - E0/F****
All products comply with CE standards
Moreover Plancia M and Plancia L TOP obtained the E0 / F **** certification. According to formaldehyde emission limits stated by the current regulations for the Japanese market which is the most stringent and restrictive one:
- ≤ 0,3 mg/L F****the material can be freely used = Class E0
- ≤ 0,5 mg/L F*** the material is subject to use limits = Class E1
- F** e F* trading is prohibited
Quite uniform colour tone. Natural discolouration is possible for lighter finishes (Aria Schubert, Naturale Vivaldi, AC/40 Bianco, Chic, etc.).
Small marks, slight discolouration, sapwood segments.
Mainly undulating grain, open or filled knots of any size and worm holes. Open splits (filled or not), sapwood, prominent color variations.
Simple rules for a longlasting woodflooring
All our woods are high resistant to tread. Marks may occur due to impacts, falls, heavy weights on small areas (furniture), stilettos, small stones or pieces of metal underneath the shoes. IP finish is high resistant to scratches, but cannot avoid damages due to incautious use.
All products must be stored in a dry environment, with intact packaging. The packaging must be removed only at the moment of laying. Prior to lay the wood flooring, a site evaluation should be done. Check for the following:
1) Doors and windows installed.
2) Dried painting.
3) The room humidity must be between 45% and 60%. Once the laying has been carried out, it is necessary to maintain the same ideal climatic conditions. Dryness may cause the appearance of slits between strips, of micro splitting, delamination of the top–layer and of swelling. Dampness may damage the flooring in an irreversible way.
4) Room temperature between 15°C and 30°C.
5) Before laying, the humidity of the under–floor must be controlled with a carbide hygrometer (≤ 2% and ≤ 1,5% in case of laying on underfloor heating).
6) After laying, it is necessary to maintain the same ideal climatic conditions to prevent damages as already explained at point 3). Temperature must be between 10°C and 25°C and air humidity between 45% and 60%. Such values are peculiar to a high quality environment which is essential to keep optimal health.
7) In case of laying with glue, promptly remove the exceeding glue with a cotton rag without adding alcohol or solvent.
8) The coming up of humidity from the under–flooring or flooding may damage the flooring in an irreversible way.
9) Eventual chromatic differences created by the use of mats or other objects tend to disappear when the mats are removed and the flooring is exposed to light.
10) Prior to installation on radiant heating subfloor, check heating pipes are covered with at least 30 mm of concrete. The temperature of the surface must not exceed 28°C. Laying can be done after the under–flooring has been conditioned.
For further information, see the VADEMECUM at www.italianaparquet.it or contact our technical office firstname.lastname@example.org